The CMC single stage 3-3.5lbs flat trigger is an exceptional upgrade for your AR10 or AR15 platform. With it, you also receive our DSG lower parts kit, containing all the parts you need to assemble your lower receiver, and black MagpulMOE grip for maximum durability, feel, and quality.
The flat trigger has been manufactured from top quality S7 tool steel and 8620 alloy steel. This trigger features minimal lock time for repeatable function and positive trigger set for an instant follow-up shot on your target.
Other features such as its glass-smooth break finish and ultra-crisp trigger keep the feeling of grittiness and creep prior to hammer release at bay. The weight and drop point of this flat trigger group is 3 to 3.5 pounds and you can adjust it due to it being factory pre-set. To improve ergonomics and weapon control, you have the MOE grip that comes with it.
The MOE grip features an aggressive texture and design for better grip, is MOE core storage compatible, and is designed using injection molded polymer, which not only increases its durability and lifespan, but also reduces manufacturing costs without compromising on quality. It is available in black color. Your AR10 or AR15 rifle will benefit from this top-requested upgrade.
1 MAGPUL MOE Grip
1 CMC Single Stage 3-3.5lb Flat Trigger
1 DSG LRPK
The MOE grip provides Magpul quality, feel, and durability in an economical, drop-in upgrade for the standard AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip. The ergonomic, hand filling design combines aggressive texturing with storage core capability. With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional storage cores for gear storage and includes a basic grip cap.
NOTE: Will NOT provide proper function with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
CMC91503 - Single Stage Tactical Flat Trigger Group small pin for your AR15 or AR10. This model has a 3 - 3.5lb break/weight point.
- Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes. Check for safe and proper function, you're done!
- Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the supplied pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst possible time.
- No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available. The assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel. Typical quality we're famous for.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers. Available for small or large center pin receiver holes.
- Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39 .
DSG LRPK Lower Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
- Magpul Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard – roll pin and screw included
- Pistol Grip A2 Length Screw
- Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- Pivot Pin
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detents - Stainless Steel
- 2 Pivot/Takedown Detent Springs
- Rear Takedown Pin
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch
- Buffer Retainer Pin - Stainless Steel
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Safety Selector Detent - Stainless Steel
- Safety Selector Detent Spring
- Safety Selector