The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR 300 Blackout Integrally Suppressed Rifle (02-103-02041) starts off with a 9” Cold Hammer Forged fluted barrel and a standard pistol-length gas system. The DDM4ISR is able to deliver accurately both subsonic and supersonic projectiles downrange with unrelenting reliability. Because the suppressor is an integral part of the barrel, this weapon system is ready for service right out of the box.
The DDM4ISR’s integral suppressor extends the barrel to an NFA-required 16 inches in length, so this platform is not classified as a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and therefore only requires a single tax stamp (for the suppressor). The suppressor’s lightweight outer tube is constructed of durable, heat-resistant metal alloys and coated with a protective high-temperature Cerakote-C finish, which is able of withstanding extreme temperatures and harsh environments. The suppressor is also user-serviceable, so its baffle core can be easily removed for periodic cleaning in order to maintain peak performance.
The DDM4ISR comes standard with Daniel Defense’s MFR XL 15.0 modular handguard, which features a continuous 1913 Picatinny rail on its top, for the mounting of iron sights or optics, and Keymod attachment points on the sides and bottom. This longer, multi-functional handguard, in conjunction with a Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip, make the DDM4ISR as ergonomic and maneuverable as it is versatile.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 9″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- INTEGRATED SUPPRESSOR: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4PH Monolithic Baffle, High-temp Cerakote-C Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly.
- GAS SYSTEM: Daniel Defense ISR Integrated Gas Block, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR XL 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
||Permanently Attached Muzzle Device
||31 ½” – 34 ¾”
||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case