Safariland Disposable Double Cuff™ model 8220-3-10B restraints are a lightweight and effective tool for controlling both wrists and ankles. It has a tensile strength of more than 300 lbs. (136kg) and provides ample space on its 1/2 in. (1.27 cm) width to write down subject information.
- The Double Cuff gives the officer greater control and the ability to stabilize the subject after one cuff is in place
- Two individual cuffs rather than the standard single cuff for controlling both wrists/forearms and ankles
- Standard length is 34" (86.36cm)
- 1/2" (1.27cm) wide beveled edges to reduce the potential for subject injury
- Ample space for writing down subject information
- Tensile strength for more than 300lbs. (136kg)
- Two cuffs in one allow for quicker subject control