Get your hands on this AR-15 Builders Kit. The kit comes with everything you need to turn your stripped AR-15 lower receiver into a fully operational rifle, minus the lower receiver. Designed for the person that has a stripped 5.56mm lower receiver, this DSG Arms AR-15 Builders Kit includes all of the essential components but also comes with the Magpul BTR Brace and a MOE+ grip.
- DSG Complete 8" 5.56 Duty Series Upper w/ 7" BCM M-LOK Rail & MI Blast Can
- Magpul BTR Arm Brace Milspec - Black
- MAGPUL MOE+ Rubber Pistol Grip - Black
- DSG AR Milspec Trigger Kit
- DSG AR Lower Receiver Parts Kit - No Trigger Parts
- DSG Arms AR15 Charging Handle w/ Standard Latch - US Made
- DSG AR Carbine Receiver Extension - 6 Position Mil-Spec Diameter Buffer Tube
- DSG AR15 Carbine Buffer
- DSG AR15 Carbine Buffer Spring
- DSG AR Carbine Stock Lock Ring/Castle Nut
- DSG AR Carbine Stock End Plate
Complete Upper Features:
Upper is Mil-Spec upper receiver with M4 feed ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. The barrel is 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with 1:7 twist, 8″ with .556 chamber, button rifled, MP & HPI tested, carbine gas system, Nickel Boron coated barrel extension, and a MI Blast Can. The barrel has been dimpled to ensure the gas block does not move. Gas Port Hole: 0.0785
- 5.56mm Chamber
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel
- QPQ Coated Barrel
- Nickel Boron coated barrel extension
- M4 feed ramps
- 1:7 twist rate
- 1/2x28 muzzle threads
- HP & MPI tested
- .750” gas block seat
- Weight: 1.10
- Profile: Heavy
- 11 Degree Recessed Target Crown
- Button Rifled
- Pistol-length gas system
BCM M-LOK Rail
The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from the barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 4.8 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
One nylon picatinny rail section and one QD sling attachment is also included.
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.
MI Blast Can
The Midwest Industries MI-BC556 Blast Can 1/2x28 5.56mm is the ideal solution for anyone looking to tame blasts from pistols or short-barrelled rifles. The clever design directs the sound away from the shooter for an improved shooting experience.
This Midwest Industries Blast Can is made entirely in the USA of high-grade 6061 aluminum, offering the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. The blast can has an attractive black anodized finish that provides a discreet profile while also enhancing the durability of the unit.
Midwest Industries designs the unit for a lifetime of service. It will survive field operations for at least as long as the high-quality firearm you fit it to and usually longer. This blast can is part of a series by Midwest Industries designed to fit a wide variety of barrels and threads.
Overview: Midwest Industries Blast Can 1/2x28 5.56mm
- Tame blasts, giving a more pleasant shooting experience
- Made in the USA and features as black-anodized 6061 aluminum body
- Long-lasting - designed for a lifetime of service
- Directs muzzle blast forwards
- Ideal for short-barreled rifles and pistols
- Directs muzzle blast forward on short barrel rifles and pistols. Does not reduce recoil or flash.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, and hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 1/2-28 threads for 5.56/.223/9mm rifles
- Includes new crush washer
- Overall length of 3.375
- Outside diameter 1.2
- Weight 3.2 oz
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
Magpul BTR Arm Brace
Magpul BTR Arm Brace Milspec in Black (MAG1079-BLK) is designed to improve the single-handed employment of large-format pistols. The BTR utilizes Magpul design and engineering to offer a stabilizing accessory with a robust feature set and trusted Magpul quality.
Improves Single-Armed Use Of Large-Format Pistols
- Designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing
- M-LOK compatible slots for additional sling mounting options
- Ambidextrous rear QD cup allows sling tension to be applied while firing with one hand to improve stability
- Toolless, single-handed adjustment
MAGPUL MOE+ Rubber Pistol Grip - Black
The Magpul MOE+ (Magpul Original Equipment) Grip is a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR-15/M4 pistol grip. The beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomic design combines definite anti-slip texture with storage core capability.
DSG Complete Duty Series Uppers are assembled and test fired by DSG armorers. Ready for field use*.
More on DSG Complete Upper Assembly Process and Verification process are available in the Blog section of our website.
*We Recommend DSG Standard and Enhanced Bolt Carrier Groups for guaranteed trouble-free and reliable performance. Charging handles come in many variations and all quality makes and models should work fine with our complete uppers.
Note: Does NOT include a bolt carrier group.