Complete Upper Features
Built on a mil-spec upper receiver with M4 feed ramps, each receiver is made from CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum and finished with Type III Hard Coat Anodizing.
The 16 inch barrel is QPQ coated, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a 1:7 twist rate. Government profile with a 5.56 chamber, button rifled, MP & HPI tested, Mid-length gas system, Nickel Boron coated barrel extension, 11 degree target crown. Includes an A2 flash suppressor and crush washer. Barrel has been dimpled for gas block installation.
Each upper includes an M16 profile, DSG black nitride coated bolt carrier group. The MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) tested bolt is machined from 9310 steel and includes an extra power extractor spring and black insert. Gas keys are properly staked. DSG bolt carriers are machined from 8620 steel.
BCM M-LOK Rail
The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 6.6 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
One nylon picatinny rail section and one QD sling attachment is also included.
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.