Complete Upper Features
Upper is Mil-Spec upper receiver with M4 feed ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. The barrel is 416R Stainless steel with 1:8 twist, 16″ heavy government profile with .223 Wylde chamber, button rifled, MP & HPI tested, Mid-length gas system, Nickel Boron coated barrel extension, 11-degree target crown with A2 flash suppressor and crush washer. The barrel has been dimpled to ensure the gas block does not move. BCG is M16 Profile, MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected tested, 9310 steel bolt with extra power extractor spring with black insert, properly staked gas key, black nitride coated.
BCM M-LOK Rail
The MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK® platform.
- MCMR features M-LOK® Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from the barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross-sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series, to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 6.6 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
One nylon Picatinny rail section and one QD sling attachment is also included.
Note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only grips, hand stops, light mounts. For load bearing accessories bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.
Each DSG upper is test-fired and guaranteed to shoot 1 MOA with factory match ammunition at 100 yards based on a three-shot group. The matched BCG used for the test-fire is included in the box with the upper.
DSG Complete Duty Precision Uppers are assembled and test fired by DSG armorers. Ready for field use*.
More on DSG Complete Upper Assembly Process and Verification process are available in the Blog section of our website.
*We Recommend DSG Standard and Enhanced Bolt Carrier Groups for guaranteed trouble-free and reliable performance. Charging handles come in many variations and all quality makes and models should work fine with our complete uppers.
Note: Does NOT include a charging handle.