Complete Upper Features:
- BCM® 300 Blackout Upper Receiver Groups
- Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
- Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
- Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
- No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
- Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal 5/8x24.
- Includes KMR-A8 KeyMod Handguard.
- Includes KMSM KeyMod Sling Mount
- Includes BCM Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 9"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate Mil-Spec A-A-59267
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: BCM Comp Mod 1 762/300BLK
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: KMR-A8
Note: These barrels were designed to run with a carbine buffer with subsonic ammo and a H3 buffer with high velocity ammo. Fine tuning may be required in limited instances based on ammo and buffer choices that work best for the desired application. BCM also recommends running the Crane O-ring provided with all BCM Bolt Carrier Groups over the extractor with 300 Blackout.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed