The MK2 upper receivers increased rigidity limits barrel deflection which aids in consistency/accuracy. A gas expansion chamber is machined above the charging handle track, combined with dual vents machined at the rear (each side, above charging handle latch) help to redirect and vent gas away the shooters face. Included with the BCM Upper Receiver Group is one 3" Picatinny Rail Section and one BCM MCMR Sling Mount.
Complete Upper Features:
- BCM® 300 Blackout Upper Receiver Groups
- Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
- Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
- Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
- No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
- Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal 5/8x24.
- Includes MCMR-8 Handguard.
- Includes MCMR Sling Mount
- Includes One 3" Picatinny Rail Section
- Includes BCM Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 9"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate Mil-Spec A-A-59267
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: BCM Comp Mod 1 762/300BLK
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: MCMR-8
Note: These barrels were designed to run with a carbine buffer with subsonic ammo and a H3 buffer with high velocity ammo. Fine tuning may be required in limited instances based on ammo and buffer choices that work best for the desired application. BCM also recommends running the Crane O-ring provided with all BCM Bolt Carrier Groups over the extractor with 300 Blackout.
Customers who bought this item also bought