The Bravo Company upper comes with 10" MCMR M-LOK rail and an 11.5" enhanced lightweight barrel. The barrel has a continuous taper design for optimal weight, balance, and performance. The one-pound lightweight barrel and MCMR M-LOK rail, give you a lightweight but durable upper. The MK2 upper receivers increased rigidity limits barrel deflection which aids in consistency/accuracy. A gas expansion chamber is machined above the charging handle track, combined with dual vents machined at the rear (each side, above charging handle latch) help to redirect and vent gas away the shooters face. Included with the BCM Upper Receiver Group is one 3" Picatinny Rail Section and one BCM MCMR Sling Mount.
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
- M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
- T-Marked Upper Receivers
- USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
- USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
- Mil-Spec 11595E - Certified Barrel Steel CMV
- Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
- HPT High-Pressure Test Barrels
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected Barrels
- .625" Barrel Journal
- Carbine Gas System
- MCMR M-LOK Rail (10.5" Overall)
Note Does NOT come with BCG or charging handle.
Customers who bought this item also bought