- VENTED– blood and air release
- STICKS– 360° Sentinel 10x™ adhesive
- CLEAR– view the wound
For Venting Both Blood and Air, Sentinel Sticks With You
The Sentinel® Chest Seal patented design minimizes vent occlusion while permitting simultaneous release of blood and air. The 360° layer of Sentinel 10x™ adhesive sticks in place and remains fully adhered to the casualty in all environments while the transparent design allows a clear view of the wound. Together, these features reduce the need to apply multiple seals and lower the risk of tension pneumothorax, a leading cause of preventable battlefield death.
- 360° Sentinel 10x™ non water-based adhesive base
- Transparent to allow a clear view of the wound
- Reservoir directs blood to valve to prevent clogging
- Contains highly absorbent non-woven wipe
- Two-part peel allows controlled placement
- Meets CoTCCC guidelines for vented chest seal
- Adhesive is effective in all environments, reducing the need to apply multiple seals for the same wound
- Layered design with channels minimize vent occlusion, while permitting simultaneous release of blood and air
- FDA Registered
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Unit Weight: 1 oz.
- Unit Dimensions: 6.5’’ Dia.
- Package: 7.5’’L x 8’’W
- Not made with natural rubber latex