Pulsar has made its name in the night vision industry by developing innovate and high-tech thermal riflescopes for outdoor and security markets. The introduction of the Pulsar Core RXQ30V 1.6-6.4x22 Thermal Riflescope has again put them on the map. Their latest thermal riflescope doesn’t disappoint.
They have equipped it with a host of features, thus increasing the efficiency of hunting and search and rescue missions. You can zoom up to 2.3x to 9.2x and adjust it for distance as you narrow in on your target. If you require a thermal riflescope for around-the-clock monitoring, you can set this up. On a full charge, it will record for 8 hours straight.
You can recharge it to record for another 8 hours. Since Pulsar is a digitally advanced company, they have developed an app, Stream Vision, which you can download on your smartphone for remote view. You also receive eight color display settings, allowing you to change them with ease due to its user-friendly controls.
To ensure durability and longevity, the company has opted for a glass-nylon composite design with IPX7 protection that allows it to withstand immersion in water for up to three feet for half an hour. If you need to go out while it’s raining, you can be assured that your thermal riflescope will not malfunction.
Small size, low to medium power with high performance delivering maximum results at short or medium range.
- Illuminated BTR-2 ET1624SJ reticle
- Second focal plane
- RainGuard HD
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Blacked-out finish
- 30mm Forged aluminum alloy one-piece tube
- 1 Mil Click Value
- Finish: Matte
- Power x Obj. Lens: 1-6.5x, 24mm
- Reticle: Illum. BTR-2
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated & Ultra Wide Band Coating
- RainGuard HD: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Parallax Adjustment Fixed
- Field of View: [email protected]/[email protected] ,105.8/[email protected] / 16.3/[email protected]
- Weight: oz/gr ,18.5/269
- Length: in/mm ,10.6/269
- Eye Relief: in/mm ,3.75/95
- Exit Pupil: mm ,[email protected] / [email protected]
- Click Value: [email protected]/[email protected] ,0.1 Mil
- Adj Range: [email protected]/[email protected] ,24 Mils Total
- Mounting Length: in/mm ,6/154
- Focal Plane: Second