The Whiskey-3 Chassis W3C Generation 5 is one of the premier chassis available for your bolt action precision rifle. The W3C combines precise aluminum bedding with tool-less adjustments, durability, and excellent ergonomics. Right out of the box it allows the use of AICS style magazines not included in your rifle without any special bottom metal. Numerous types of accessories can be added to the many attachment points, including handstops, sling mounts, rails, bipods, monopods, and more. Modular grip panels allow the shooter to tailor the fit of the stock to his/her hand which, combined with the other adjustments, yield a stock set up exactly as it needs to be for that particular shooter.
The W3C Gen folding stock for the following rifles:
- Tikka T3 non-magnum length calibers.
- Remington 700 short and long action.
- Badger M2008/13 short action uses AICS or AI AW magazines.
- Badger M2008 long action AICS CIP length magazines.
The W3C all gens cannot, unfortunately, be made to fit these rifles:
- Tikka T3 in long action calibers there is currently no magazine which will work as the AICS magnum magazines will not work with the T3.
- Tikka 595/695.
- Sako 75/85.
- Surgeon XL action.
- Howa 1500.
- AI AE.