Bravo Chassis: The Bravo provides you with the essential chassis benefits combined with conventional target/varmint ergonomics all at a modest price
The Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that's just the beginning. The price will make you and your wallet smile so that's a double bonus right there.
The precisely machined bedding area will put your action in its happy place nearly like it was custom bedded in there. The full-length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories and even other KRG chassis.
The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Of course, it takes AICS mags right out of the box.
It's light. It's comfortable. It's modular. It's good looking.
Bravo chassis comes with the 1-3 LOP spacer kit which allows LOP up to 14" approx, more spacers available for longer LOP.
The Remington 700 long action Bravo chassis takes AICS CIP length magazines. It can accept the shorter AICS long action magazines with our Spigot Filler/Mag Spacer block (NOT included)
Bravo Chassis Forend:
- Polymer for lightweight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc.
- Mlok slots on sides and bottom of forend for universal accessories mounting
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- Full-length aluminum backbone from the action to the tip of the forend
- Radius bedding system which is CNC'd into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s.
- Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3+ Spigot Mount.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.15” straight cylinder.(Will take standard 1.25" barrel shank and have clearance for that diameter out to about 4" past action face)
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
- Molded or machined lightweight trigger guard
- T3 version will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
- Infinitely adjustable within range (~1” travel).
- Can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- Made of polymer to limit heat transfer to or away from your face.
Length of Pull (LOP):
- Adjustable with spacers in 3/8" increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range.
- LOP range varies slightly between versions but is roughly 12.8” to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
- Bravo's include a 1-3 LOP kit which includes 3 spacers and the hardware to mount either 1, 2, or 3 allowing a max LOP of about 14"
- Very strong reinforced polymer material.
- Mounting points for external QD cup.
- Built-in thumbshelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
- Can be configured with a continuous angled lower surface or a "butthook" configuration
- Modularity with X-ray and Whiskey-3 back ends, either of those will fit on Bravo and vice versa
- Premium KRG designed pad that is light, durable, and comfortable to shoot.
- Remington 700 pattern so users can install aftermarket pre-fit pads if preferred.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
- Forend has M-LOK slots on each side and bottom along with other holes for mounting KRG accessories
- Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup (1 ea included).
- Buttstock includes angled cover with the "Butthook" cover sold separately
- Harris bipod stud included on forend.
- Spigot Mount can be added to front of chassis.
- Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling or HK hook sling attachments.
- Aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
- Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Forend and buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.