The JP Enterprises APAC Chassis for a Remington 700 Short Action (JPAPAC-CHASSIS-ARF) folds to the right side plus it comes with two 4" picatinny rails and an ARCA-Swiss Adapter. The APAC is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and will accept any Remington 700 short action or clone. The APAC will accept any AR style grip and accepts right and left handed actions. The fully adjustable buttstock can fold 180 degrees and locks securely in place.
The Arca-Swiss Quick Release System allows for infinite adjustability on the fly for bipod and tripod adapters, surpassing standard Picatinny-style attachments. The 11" adapter mounts directly to the 6:00 position of the APAC™ hand guard to extend the chassis's integral Arca-Swiss feature.
- Compatible with nearly all Remington 700-pattern actions
- Durable, light-weight 6061-T6 construction
- Folding stock with height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design accepts right- and left-handed actions
- Durability-tested hand guard mounting with integral, extendable Arca-Swiss feature
- Compatible with full line of MK III accessories
- Compatible with all standard AR-style grips
- Compatible with AI-pattern magazines
- Integral bubble level
- Durable hard anodized finish
ARCA-Swiss Adapter Features:
- Easy on-the-fly attachment and adjustment of popular Arca-Swiss bipod and tripod systems
- Used alone, adapter provides stable platform for supported shooting positions and eliminates rotation
- caused by round hand guards
- Sturdy 6061-TG aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Resilient Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Width (extended): 2.1 in.
- Width (folded): 3.7 in.
- OAL (maximum): 37.4 in.
- OAL (minimum): 35.7 in.
- OAL (folded): 27.2 in.