The Bushmaster ACR or Adaptive Combat Rifle features an adjustable gas piston system which runs cleaner and better than it's direct gas impingement counterparts. The ACR is a modular system that allows you to swap out barrels, stocks, and even handguards. This particular version comes standard with an M-LOK compatible handguard and a folding/seven-position telescoping stock. Additionally, it features a 16.5" cold hammer-forged barrel along with ambidextrous controls that even a southpaw shooter would enjoy.
- Fire control - ambidextrous selector, magazine release, and bolt lock delivers improved economy of movement for left and right-hand shooters
- Modular receiver - proprietary modular system allows users to change barrels instantly in the field, come with a reversible, non-reciprocating charging handle
- Reversible non-reciprocating charging handle - for left to right side flexibility and reliability when firing
- Quick detach melonite (FNC) treated barrels - hammer-forged, stainless, melonite(FNC) treated barrels
- Flash hider - 51T AAC flash hider
||AAC 51T Flash Hider
||5.56 NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
||Safety Selector Switch
||Cold Hammer Forged
||33" to 36"