The Atlas Precision BT35-NC 5-H Bipod without Clamp is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and has heat-treated, stainless steel components. The BT35-NC 5-H Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" has a two-hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires the 5-H-ADM Lever or will mount directly to their BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws.
Note: If planning for installation of an ARCA mount, such as the Area 419 ARCALOCK Clamp, the 5-H would require Area 419's ARCALOCK Spigot Extension for clearance of the cradle and operation of the clamp's knob.
- Height Range: 4.8 - 10" (6.6” at 90°)
- Pan: 30 degrees
- Cant: 30 degrees
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 25.74 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 14.5–19.5"
|Height Range:||4.8 - 10.0"|
|Height at 90º Position:||6.6"|
|Mounting Options:||BT19, BT70, ADM-170-S, ARMS17S, TRAMP, LT271, ARCA [none included]|
|Footprint Spread at 90°:||14.5 - 19.5"|
|45° Leg Position:||YES|
|Position Button Diameter:||0.5"|
|Total Leg Positions:||5|
|Adjustable PAN/CANT Tension:||YES|
|FORE/AFT Limiting Bosses:||NO|
|Inner Leg Material:||6061-T6 Aluminum|