Fore Grip Features:
The KAG is the end result of collaboration between BCM® and Travis Haley, founder of Haley Strategic Partners and inventor of multiple weapons manipulation enhancements in the firearms industry.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip KAG uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target to target transitions.
The new Patent Pending BCM® Direct Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system, was developed to be the most rigid, light-weight, and cost effective system available for Vertical Pistol Grips and Hand Stop type accessories.
Most of the industry relies on a simple screw and backing nut for a mounting system. BCM® has developed a patent pending anchor system that not only secures to the mounting surface, but spreads the energy and force throughout the accessory. Conventional mounting systems can allow for an increased amount of shifting and flexing of the accessory. The BCM® direct mount interface system reduces those issues and offers a more secure lockup, eliminating play in the mounting surface.
Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
• Forward rake gives positive retention when using “C-clamp” thumb over bore method of handguard support
• Works as a rest for supported firing positions
• Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
• Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon for-end
• Innovative patent pending attachment method allows for robust clamping and alignment with minimal hardware and slender accessory size
• Textured in front and back for positive engagement
• Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Installation Instructions - Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver not supplied
• Insert tool T15 Torx™ driver into the screw from under the BCM® Picatinny Handstop
• Push the tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny anchor, making it protrude from the top
• With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM® Handstop onto the Picatinny Rail in the desired location
• Push the Handstop against the rail, engaging the Handstop’s recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail groove
• With the recoil lug engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor approximately 40 inch-lbs. plus quarter turn,*DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN*