The ZEV Small Frame was designed to deliver the firepower of large frame calibers in a rifle with the size, weight, and feel of an AR15 to provide shooters who demand the best with a high-performance rifle platform that is adaptable to any application. ZEV then conducted extensive testing to refine the operating system and to ensure absolute reliability and longevity without sacrificing the look and feel of a high-quality custom rifle. The 6.5 Creedmoor ZEV Small Frame combines these benefits with a custom sub-MOA match-grade heavy barrel to create a precision rifle that is second to none.
All ZEV Billet Rifles are born of innovative design, the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and rigid standards for impeccable quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by our expert gunsmiths resulting in a lightweight, versatile, and high-performance firearm. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- ZEV Billet Upper and Lower receivers are machined from 7075-T651 aluminum and finished in type III class 2 hard coat anodize
- ZEV extended length M-LOK free-floating handguard installs directly to the integrated rail base on the upper receiver which enhances rigidity while giving the rifle a unique and streamlined profile
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics
- ZEV exclusive sniper gray flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break
- Custom 20" 6.5 Creedmoor fluted 416R stainless steel sub-MOA match grade heavy barrel manufactured for ZEV by Noveske Rifleworks
- Custom tuned gas and buffer system for smooth cycling, consistent ejection, and low recoil
- Muzzle brake from SureFire for additional recoil reduction to keep the rifle on target through recoil and aid in making follow up shots
- Ambidextrous operating controls and Magpul furniture further enhance the user experience. Includes one 20 round PMAG
- Overall length of 38.75" with stock collapsed. Unloaded weight of 8.7 lbs