- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger and lighter.
- Newly designed extended 12” user-configurable rail system for longer reach and added versatility.
- LWRCI™ design feature, scalloped- cut rail, provides easy access to 2- position adjustable gas block.
- Allows the shooter to quickly switch between suppressed and unsuppressed operation.
- Full length Picatinny top rail accommodates both day and night optics.
- LWRCI™ Skirmish Sights
- LWRCI™ cold hammer-forged NiCorr -treated spiral fluted barrel is 20% lighter than unfluted barrel of same diameter. Increased surface area speeds cooling.
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group is Nickel-Boron coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset. Every investment casting is x-rayed to ensure highest quality standards are maintained.
- Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control. Easy access from both sides of the rifle.
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Sling Mount with integrated quick-detach points.
- LWRCI™ manufactured Adjustable Compact Stock with integrated quick detach points.
CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
BARREL: 14.7" 16.1" 37.3cm 40.9cm
WEIGHT: 7.0 lbs 7.3 lbs 16.1" 3.22kg 3.31kg
LENGTH: 32-35.25" 16.1 81.3-89.5cm
MUZZLE: THREADS 1/2x28
RIFILING: 1:7” RH