The FN 15® Patrol Carbine, the latest addition to FN’s tactical law enforcement line, offers the same features as the standard FN 15® Carbine model but has a 16” alloy steel, button broached, chrome-lined barrel, and a flip-up rear sight for compact and reliable back-up sighting.
- 5.56x45 mm
- Semi-automatic only
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, M-1913 MIL-STD rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Round handguard with heatshield
- Front sling swivel
- 16″ button broached chrome-lined barrel
- A2-style compensator
- 1:7" RH twist
- MIL-SPEC carbine buffer assembly with MIL-SPEC springs
- MIL-SPEC carbine buffer tube
- A2-style front sight
- MAGPUL flip-up rear sight
- Battle-proven FN Combat Trigger with a smooth, short trigger pull with quick reset for better accuracy
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist
- 30-round GI-pattern aluminum magazine with low-friction follower
- Caliber: 5.56x45 mm
- Operation: Direct impingement
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 31.9" - 35.2"
- Trigger Pull: 4.75 - 7.75
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
Note: Magazine not included for states with high capacity restrictions.
Customers who bought this item also bought