The FN 15® Patrol Carbine M-LOK (36-100580) features a two-piece handguard, fixed front sight post MIL-SPEC configuration created to meet and exceed agency needs. The family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind offer the reliability and durability required for professional use. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission.
- Chrome lined barrel with pinned fixed front sight gas block
- M16 style bolt carrier, bolt MPI inspected and marked
- Fixed Front and Metal Fold down rear sights
- Upper and Lower receiver are made from 7075-T6 Aluminum forgings
- Hard Coat Anodize, MIL-STD-171
- 5.56X45mm NATO chamber
- Button Rifled 1:7 twist barrel
- High Pressure tested and MPI after proof firing
- Hard Chrome plate chamber and bore, Manganese Phosphate exterior
- Two piece, M-LOK hand guard
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- Direct impingement carbine length gas system M16 style bolt carrier with staked gas key, chromed where gas rings operate
- Bolt is high pressure tested, MPI inspected and marked
- H buffer
- Semi-automatic mil-spec style trigger
- Mil-spec style selector, bolt catch, and magazine release
- 30-round GI-pattern aluminum magazine with low-friction follower
- Caliber: 5.56x45 mm
- Operation: Direct impingement
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32" - 35.2"
- Trigger Pull: 4.75 - 7.75
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
Note: Magazine not included for states with high capacity restrictions.