The FN 15 SRP Tactical Rifle (36-100558) is streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed agency needs. The family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind, offer compact builds and shorter barrel lengths that enable faster target engagement and maneuverability in close-quarters scenarios. The longer barrel lengths provide extreme precision in daily patrol or longer-range combat. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission.
- 5.56x45 mm
- Semi-automatic only
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- The flat-top receiver, M-1913 MIL-STD rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Lightweight M-LOK 15″ rail/forearm
- 16-inch Button rifled barrel midlength gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- High Pressure tested and MPI after proof firing
- Hard Chrome plate chamber and bore, Manganese Phosphate exterior
- A2-style compensator
- AR15 Low Profile Flip-up Front & Rear Sights
- A2 style grip
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- MIL-SPEC H-type buffer assembly with MIL-SPEC springs
- MIL-SPEC buffer tube
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Direct impingement
- WEIGHT: 6.0 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16"