DANIEL DEFENSE V7® S
The Daniel Defense DDM4V7S is our latest short-barreled rifle SBR to feature the M-LOK® attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 10.0 rail. Built around a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged 11.5” barrel, the V7S delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, accuracy, and terminal ballistics using a wide variety of ammunition. The carbine length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under harsh conditions and reduces perceived recoil. A free-floating MFR XS 10.0 rail offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7S has plenty of room for sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. Pairing an 11.5” barrel and the MFR XS 10.0 rail also ensures compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more rifle customization. This platform comes standardly equipped with our rugged and extremely comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act NFA. Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 11.5″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: MFR XS 10.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding