Use what “THEY” use. The Daniel Defense MK18 features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The Flat Dark Earth MK18 rail system features the Bolt-Up System™ has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM currently over 15,000 units. The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 Factory SBR by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 17 twist, 10.3″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER H Buffer
- SIGHTS Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE or Black
- RECEIVER EXTENSION 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL LADDERS 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Caliber 5.56mm NATO
Gas System Carbine
Product Weight 5.88 lbs
Length 26 ¾” – 29 7/8”
Case Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case