The Daniel Defense M4A1 features the M4A1 RIS II, which has been in use by US Special Operations Command SOCOM for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. The M4A1 features a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged, and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
- Lower Receiver Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 17 twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
- Gas System Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device Pinned and Welded Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer H Buffer
- Sights Sold Separately
- Handguard Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System RIS II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- Receiver Extension 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Pistol Grip Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Rail Panels Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
- Patriot Brown Rail
- Caliber 5.56mm NATO
- Gas System Carbine
- Product Weight 6.74 lbs
- Length 31 ½” – 34 ¾”
- Magazine Magpul PMAG 30-Round
- Case Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case