The Magpul Zhukov-S Stock is a no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK. The Zhukov-S Stock casts aside traditional AK stock shortcomings and offers a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular Cheek Risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction.
The Zhukov-S has right-side folding for compatibility with side-mounted optics. Designed to fit the most common stamped AK receivers without modification via a unique wedge block, the durable injection molded polymer Zhukov-S Stock redefines the human interface with the AK platform.
Made in the U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922r.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion*
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- The adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right.
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevent movement while allowing the stock to be instantly deployed.
- The weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded without Cheek Risers installed
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort, and optional snap-on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics.
- The rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and a better fit when using body armor.
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage swivel not included
- Rear – Optional Sling Mount Kits TYPE 1 and TYPE 2 accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang. Also not compatible with traditional milled receiver rifles.